How do you feel about Biden NOW?

No... back in August of '23, we had (almost) this same discussion.

Border wall parts were being sold off for scrap... by Biden!!!

You also forget that Abbot was putting up razor wire at about the same time... and border patrol was tearing it back down... per Biden's orders.

#ShortConvenientMemory

Seems like a nonsense story being spread my nonsense people. If that were true AND there was video evidence, it would be shown and talked about on all your Far-Right news channels like Fox, One America News, Newsmax et al. Yet it's not, wonder why.

Um. The Texas Supreme Court ruled against Abbot's razor wire at the Tex-Mex border. Let me guess, the Texas Supreme Court is controlled by Biden now?

STILL not fixed !!!

Screenshot_20240522-033447.png

Trump campaign deletes ‘unified Reich’ post after widespread backlash

"The phrase “the creation of a unified reich,” which appeared multiple times in the background, drew heavy criticism. The German term “reich” means empire but is often associated with Nazi Germany. -snip

Doing the usual fascist dog whistle and then blaming the "mistake" on some unnamed "staffer". Trumpers hear it loud and clear.

Last edited:
Yet the Flint Michigan water issue lingers on...

What happened Joe (and Kamala)?

Kinda swept that back under the rug...huh?

This would be your BDS flaring up again, as Flint was given the money to correct all their lead pipes under the Biden lead pipe removal initiative. It's a local government issue. In fact, just this March a judge found Flint in contempt of not acting: Federal judge finds Flint, Michigan, in contempt over lead water pipe crisis

Now, how do you feel about Trump's proposal for America to become a "Unified Reich", are you excited?

A little late to the game for the Flint lead water lines being unfinished. I already covered that in another link while your TDS was flaring.

Personally... I'm Trumped out.

Notice I have been saying very little about him.

Either way... Biden and Harris STILL don't have the Flint water issue fixed, (after you and I debating that for quite a while now).

IIRC... It's been since 2023.

Last edited:
No, your blaming of Biden for Flint's water issues is what is BDS. They have the monetary means to fix their lead problem due to Biden's country wide 3-billion lead pipe imitative, but they didn't. So it's on the local authorities and a Federal Judge is holding them to task.

I've noticed long ago that when you perceive Trump's winning, you're all in, when he's blundering and failing, you distance yourself. But your thoughts on Trump using "Unified Reich" in a campaign add video?

Last edited:
No, your blaming of Biden for Flint's water issues
No... I blaming Obama, Trump Biden, and Harris.

They ALL "kicked the can down the road"... you stupid fk.

So "they" get this fiasco fixed... then "they" have to deal with the lead paint issues in Michigan!!!

Smoke another one Dude.

That's "old news" too. In the mean time... my PVC pipes are holding up just fine.

Members online

Back