WTB - Mark VIII Spare Tire Cover

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
If anyone has a spare tire cover that is clean, not bent, or stained, please PM me with the dollar amount you're asking for it. It doesn't have to look like a new one but I would like for it to be a nice good clean one. Thanks!

Yes, eBay has a couple. One is $99 and the other is $80 and I'm not paying that kind of money, especially for the ones they are showing. I would for a new one but not those. I'm looking at paying around $30+ shipping if someone is interested in selling one.

93-98 will work and fit the same.

Haul too much Mtn Dew? :lol:

lol, it was the amps I had mounted back there. I had to cut a slot out for wiring but I saved the cutout slot and replaced it when I put the Polk Audio amp in and mounted it behind the seat, behind the box. It's really not noticeable to anyone but I know it's there and plus, it was a little dirty.

Not clean, But you can have it for $30 + Shipping

Thanks drea but Bruce PM'd me just a little bit ago and has one for me but I do appreciate it though.

As of last night, I quit drinking Dews. I read about what they can do to your health and didn't like what I was reading. Now I have to find something else to drink that I can handle the taste of and doesn't have 11.5 teaspoons of sugar in each one, not to mention all the other chemicals that Dews have in them that aren't good.

Yeah I have been seeing things about it myself. I only drink 1 can a day. Sometimes 2 if I'm dragging in the afternoon.

Terry, glad to see you kickeed those man. We call that stuff toxic waste here in my house. My 19 year old stopped drinking it for those reasons as well.

Now I have to find something else to drink that I can handle the taste of and doesn't have 11.5 teaspoons of sugar in each one, not to mention all the other chemicals that Dews have in them that aren't good.

WATER!!! All natural baby :D

Water at 5am don't cut it! Lol!

5:30am for me and I made it for only one day. I was going through withdraws. :shifty: I seriously felt bad and was hurting all over and felt very tired. For now I'm going to wing myself off of it. After years and years of drinking the same drink, especially Mt. Dew, you can't just quit it that easy. Now I'm only drinking 2 a day and water in between. Figi is the only water I can handle. That stuff is a little too expensive to be liking but the other waters taste funny. I wished I had never started drinking them.

i've got one that I spilled tranny fluid on (when I was hauling a spare tranny) :cool:
---
these things are pretty durable, can't they be cleaned to like new condition, if not broken?

Members online

No members online now.
Back