Shocks and Struts 2001 LS

rage1401

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2001 Lincoln LS with 92,xxx miles and pretty much all of the suspension has to be replaced. I have already replaced front upper control arms but need to replace the rest of the suspension due to blown ball joint and just general wear, but I have been unable to find anywhere that I can purchase new struts and spring or just full assembly. Any recommendations on where I can purchase new struts and springs or if any other car shares those parts?

Welcome to the LS owners club! You can try Rockauto, Partsgeek, Ebay, Amazon, maybe a pick n pull salvage yard. Alot of Parts for the LS has been discontinued so you will have to source them from anywhere you can. Some Jaguars share some of the same parts as the LS. Search and read because there is threads on here that has all the information you need for the 1st gen LS. Alot of valuable info has been threaded by some really knowledgable LS guys.

be mindful when using ebay and amazon its filled with chinese garbage. using the phrase "OEM" will weed out the majority of junk listings and is suppose to only show original lincoln parts beit the listing is made right, still be cautious of the junk bc some numbnuts manipulate their listings.

Welcome to the club! I'm still learning about these cars too. Maybe try calling some local auto parts stores? They might be able to order stuff for you. Just an idea, though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back