i1328.jpg

1997 Lincoln Town Car

General Description

In June of 2005 I crunched the custom grille by rear ending someone (Toyota Camry) and then another Camry rear ended me. Ruined the grill. I thought the car was totaled, but it turns out it was worth more than I thought, they fixed it. Now it looks just like it does in the images with the wire wheels on. They put an aluminum hood on, which so far has increased gas mileage significantly.

I purchased the custom grille on ebay for $250, hell of a deal considering the Cadillac equivalents go for around $800 retail from E G classics. This one was made by some obscure company in California called Alpha Enterprises that later went out of business so don't try to find them it drove me crazy.

I also have a set of four Luxor Wire wheels 15" (Also out of business) with Michelin Symmetrys. (Michelin: One french product that I really like)

I have never actually had both the rims and the grille on at the same time, sucks.

I also got a custom wood trimed steering wheel online. $350 from www.apsisusa.com in New Jersy, Very nice craftmanship.

Comments

That is 1 nice looking T/C!!!..I'm looking to fix up my 96 to look as nice as yours..KUDOS!!

sorry for leaving 2 comments, but hows it feel to have the sexiest town car on the board? hahaha

Hey there buddy, i buy that grill off you for $300.oo i been look for it for a long time please call me at 786 525 6000 thank you, joel

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
TownCar97
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back