Items by Go Fast Get Tickets

Go Fast Get Tickets
Updated
Views
I'm the 3rd owner of this double black, 105k miles, fully loaded 93 Mark VIII. I went to the yard looking for a 96 Mark VCRM for my son. Only Mark they had was this one, so I asked to see it to check for usable parts. Once I saw the car I knew there was a diamond under the dirt. Asked if they...
Go Fast Get Tickets
Updated
Views
Bought this in 2002 as my dad's 75th birthday present. I flew out to Tuscon, AZ to look at it and we sparked a deal. Drove it back to KC and stashed it in my sisters garage. Completely rebuilt the front suspension, new leaf springs, re-jetted the carb, and fixed a few other things. Had a big...
Go Fast Get Tickets
Updated
Views
After the spinout through the hayfield. Good friend works at a body shop. Put it on the frame machine and squared it back out. Good as gold. 3/8" out of square to drivers side in engine compartment, all before strut towers, and up almost 1/2" on pass side. Car not designed for a sideways Dukes...
Go Fast Get Tickets
Updated
Views
Comments
Bought for $1000 and have another $1000 in it. My son is the 3rd owner, 160k, still on air. First deer was at low speed on pass side. Second one was at 65mph dead center.
Back