1998 lincoln markVIII

General Description

here is my 98 lsc
mechanically stock
execpt for:
upgraded rays switch
removed air silencer
and t-bird '94-95 supercoupe/'96-97 t-bird sport rims
i have the sport centercaps (caps also used on the taurus.....yuck) so no bird logos here. the last few pics are the installation of my new fog lamps they were gonna be "frenched in" under the headlights but the bumper support goes all over the place so thats the best place, and we left the center bars for support and are invisable behind the front plate bracket (damn illinois plate laws) the small dark areas on the fog lights is a seperate small blue bulb (turns on seperattly) looks good dropped with blue lights under the front:D

more pics added of stero sys just got new subs into my old ghetto box also showing the headunit, the mtx amp (up in factory amp tray next to factory amp) and my hidden mtx crossover install inside if the air ride switch access door in the trunk

the t-bird and the gmc pick up are my friend eric's
the bird is a 95 4.6, its got 96-97 t bird headlights header panel and hood (you need it for the newer lights to fit, thats why its black, not 4 rice) gears, exhaust, custom made intake tube (from a 6.0 diesel turbo intake tube), chip, k&n, t/b and plentum, 2.5" eibach drop springs and like 4 sets of rims and he seteled on the 94-95 t bird s/c rims, he had 2 sets i bought the other ones just different center cap (he orig wanted the 93ish s/c rims but couldnt find any)175k and still running strong, need's paint, we know, but unsure of color.....

and his pride and joy the 82 gmc 2wd, its his baby
huge custom sys, it actually hurts, 2.5 sets of rims bfg drag radials, :shifty: "good" small block.........runs like a raped ape:shifty: full length headers b&m floor ratchet shifter 700r4 trans, full autometer gauges in stock dash, custom door panels, drop spindels ft and rear anti roll bars, and on, and on, and on,and this summer poss, aluminum heads, EFI, and maby even air bags

UPDATE: eric just got new 18" rims for the t-bird nice speed stars from..............uh the one guy (the same ones that are on that black gen 1) and his new engine that i get to install a 4.6 dohc out of a 93-94 mark! with only 64k on it, just arrived yesterday so in the next month ill prolly run a thread on the progress

Comments

I thought I recognized the wheels! a buddy of mine had a super coupe with those on it. COOL Tattoo!!

the bird is my friends but i pretty much built it for him, dropped, chipped, full exhaust, custom cold air intake 96-97 headlights & hood

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
chicken
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

More from chicken

Share this item

Back