i1261.jpg

2001 LINCOLN LS6

General Description

SPRINT 1.5" lowering springs / 18" ZINIK Adrians / 245-40-18 Federal SS-595 / Audi A6 Projector Retro / Angel Eyes / KKM intake / Magnaflow Catback / Modified McLaren Grille / McLaren Tailight mod / Kenwood MP-225 HU / Kenwood KTC-SR902 SIRIUS tuner / Tint / GG Bailey mats

Comments

i agree great projectors. It might be a good idea to take off your grill and paint the metal behind it black so you won't be able to see it :)

Thanks for the compliments. I did the retro myself. I was pondering the idea of painting my grille silver like the car so i hesitate painting the rear brace yet.

Nice i would really like to talk to you in greater detail on the retro as its a project i am getting involved in. And about the grill, even if you pait it silver your still going to have some silver background in places and black in others...

where did you get that grille? i notice you took the old grille out. is there anyway that you can install the mclaren grille on top of the old one?

projector's!!!! Thats awsome what did you use Bosch? Are you doing the rest? I want all 3 lights, turn, low, and high, in projectors.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
Chris_n_FL
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back