'02 LSE PARTS FOR SALE! - sort of...

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys...ill keep this quick...i *might* be able to get my hands on an '02 silver LSE rear bumper & valence... side-skirts... license plate surround... grille... basically everything except front bumper -its cracked [but the foglights are good]... and btw, no major defects on any of the parts...paint appears to be in real good shape

...the question is...is anybody interested?....and if so PM an offer on any part or parts your interested in... i have to decide if I can cover my cost to go pick everything up

LSE front.jpg

LSE rear.jpg

John, how're you doin budd.

Where did you find that thing? You should just take the side skirts and the rear valance, toss them on your car and finish off the nose with the Gen 2 LSE cover..... Am i am pushing it?

Edgar!! ...howss things mymann?... im doing good over here :cool: ...and as far as swapping parts on my LS ...ummm, thats gonna be a no...im done with the cosmetic upgrades and i only put money into the car if absolutely necessary like my inner drivers door handle, which cracked in half the other day and is a reall pain in the @ss! :mad:

...im done investing in my LS - she is good enough for me now...and its time to save for the next car....and im thinking BMW 550i :D

...if stuff was free though, id really like to try the ebiach springs, and a SVT tune...but o well

How bad is the front bumper? I see the one place based off of the pic you posted.

ill take the fogs if they are the same as the fogs in the gen 2 lse.. along with the brakets and the bottom engine shield. thanks!

The front bumper is easily repairable if the damage in the pic is all it has.

...ok...just wanted to let everyone know i got the PM's and i definitely feel there is enough interest for me to move forward... if the guy is willing to work with me i might have a whole crap load of stuff to haul back to my house :D ...ill keep everyone posted on if i come through with getting the goods - rather than get everyone excited ill just post a separate thread stating whats available when im ready to get a list of requests together...and yes i got all the PM's about requests...exhaust tips..interior pieces...all that - so i got you guys covered!

Edgar!! ...howss things mymann?... im doing good over here :cool: ...and as far as swapping parts on my LS ...ummm, thats gonna be a no...im done with the cosmetic upgrades and i only put money into the car if absolutely necessary like my inner drivers door handle, which cracked in half the other day and is a reall pain in the @ss! :mad:

...im done investing in my LS - she is good enough for me now...and its time to save for the next car....and im thinking BMW 550i :D

...if stuff was free though, id really like to try the ebiach springs, and a SVT tune...but o well

I've been good man, not too bad.

I hear you on not dumping money into a car that you will never be able to recoupe. The 550i sounds exciting - would be a nice step up. Which generation?

I'm surprise nobody is jumping on that rear valence as it is a high commodity that everyone use to look for.

^^ I'm gonna guess someone already Pm'd him about it. I would've but I'm done with the LS this year. it's drained more than it's share of my pocketbook!

I feel you. I'm almost done, I got to put all the stuff that I bought in the last few months on and still get it painted. Looking at a Magnaflow exhaust system right now on ebay.

hey guys...ill keep this quick...i *might* be able to get my hands on an '02 silver LSE rear bumper & valence... side-skirts... license plate surround... grille... basically everything except front bumper -its cracked [but the foglights are good]... and btw, no major defects on any of the parts...paint appears to be in real good shape

...the question is...is anybody interested?....and if so PM an offer on any part or parts your interested in... i have to decide if I can cover my cost to go pick everything up

That sucks - I contacted this guy weeks ago about buying a fender from that car and I asked him about the side skirts and he told me all the LSE parts were gone already.... :mad:

Good luck if he's now saying that he still has the parts ?

That sucks - I contacted this guy weeks ago about buying a fender from that car and I asked him about the side skirts and he told me all the LSE parts were gone already.... :mad:

Good luck if he's now saying that he still has the parts ?

i know exactly what youre talking about i also inquired on the lse parts as i saw their ad for the fender on ebay...they said all the parts were already sold, perhaps it helps to know people?

i know exactly what youre talking about i also inquired on the lse parts as i saw their ad for the fender on ebay...they said all the parts were already sold, perhaps it helps to know people?

Same here....LOL. asked about a few weeks ago and got the reply that the bumper was gone. Regardless, I am hoping this is for real and I can get the front bumper.

I'll take the rear valance if no ones jumped on it yet.?

Members online

No members online now.
Back