03+ angel eye lights??????

jdbwood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here have a 03+ ls/lse with angel eye lights. i was lookin on cardomain.com and saw this pic of this nice lse. anyone have pics can you post???!?!???!? or any info reply....

2378328_11_full.jpg

2378328_15_full.jpg

www.lightwurkz.com will supply the different size rings and cut install, reseal and water test the assemblies for 500.00 but you have to send them yours.
I bought an extra set of 03+ headlight assemblies on ebay for 250.00 and will swap them out when I get the finished ones back.
I'm gonna keep my originals but one could sell the ones replaced to get the 250.00 back.
They can also put a clear reflector and color match the bezel or paint it any color for an extra charge.

LARGE_LS.jpg

LARGE_LS_2.jpg

LARGE_LS_3.jpg

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

i jus got a quote from sum shop on ebay they said $300 fot the angel eyes and i send them my headlights

Sweet Looking Lights....

Must have missed this post.

The angel eyes are awesome. Those pictures look very familiar........ ;)

I can't wait to see 04SCTLS's lights when they come in. Tundra Green is definately rare.

Must have missed this post.

The angel eyes are awesome. Those pictures look very familiar........ ;)

I can't wait to see 04SCTLS's lights when they come in. Tundra Green is definately rare.

did it cost you 500.00?

Lightwukz is supposed to send me some pics when the paintwork is done.
They're going to be color matched to the car.
I'll post some pics of the work in progress when I get them but I probably won't have them on the car for another month.
They want to wait a week after the lights are put back together and then water test them for fogging before sending them back to me.

Yeah. This is what it cost me.

$350 for spare HID lamp off ebay & $150 for spare HID lamp from LVC member.
$550 for spare HID set off ebay.
$500 for angel eye install + $150 for paint match -- x2 for both sets.

I couldn't find OEM HID headlamps "sets" for under $500. Since I didn't want to go without angel eyes, and wanted OEM HIDs, I have a spare Vivid Red set in case an eye burns out. (which has happened) Then I can swap out the bad eyes with the brand new set, have the bad ones fixed, keep them boxed up until the next set burns out.... Then the cycle continues. Or sell them both when I'm ready for a new car/truck/or suv.

Keeps us posted 04SCTLS.

Holy crap.... was it really worth it??

I couldn't find OEM HID headlamps "sets" for under $500. Since I didn't want to go without angel eyes, and wanted OEM HIDs, I have a spare Vivid Red set in case an eye burns out. (which has happened) Then I can swap out the bad eyes with the brand new set, have the bad ones fixed, keep them boxed up until the next set burns out.... Then the cycle continues. Or sell them both when I'm ready for a new car/truck/or suv.

Keeps us posted 04SCTLS.

Keeps us posted 04SCTLS.

Thats why im keeping my gen1 lights, my angel eyes were much less of a hassel. I do love the look of the 03 lights done up like that, it looks awesome but not worth that much $$. although im tempted to swap my headlights out and sell my car as on 03 now that i have the rear bumper :shifty: haha

Keeps us posted 04SCTLS.

Can I have some money?

I bought an extra set of headlight assemblies on ebay for about 210.00.
500.00 for the angel eyes, 120.00 for the paint, and 200.00 for HID fog lights, plus 100.00 shipping both ways.
I'll keep my original set stock for when it comes time to sell the car or I can sell them for 250.00.
They're supposed to be painting them today.

Hey, send me $400 + your headlights and Ill make you a set of Angel Eyes myself!! :D

on ebay there is a guy who sends you headlights exactly to your liking (painted bezel, clear markers, w/e color angel eyes you want) for about 350-450 dollars just look up lincoln ls headlight.. i dont much more about this guy but i plan on buying a set sometime in near future. you can probally sell your old headlights and make like half the money back.

on ebay there is a guy who sends you headlights exactly to your liking (painted bezel, clear markers, w/e color angel eyes you want) for about 350-450 dollars just look up lincoln ls headlight.. i dont much more about this guy but i plan on buying a set sometime in near future. you can probally sell your old headlights and make like half the money back.

The guy on Ebay only does Gen1 lights.

Holy crap.... was it really worth it??
I think so. There are no other Vivid Red LS's w/ Vivid Red Bezels, OEM HIDs, and angel eyes... But looking at my post, dang, I did spend too much money. :rolleyes:

Can I have some money?
As soon as I win the lotto! :D

Hey, send me $400 + your headlights and Ill make you a set of Angel Eyes myself!! :D
You're still the only one who did this yourself. Either skillful hands or lots of patience... Or both! :)

I think some of you forget, the rings for the 03+ LS alone cost $270 with shipping.

Care to share those part numbers you used? :D I would like to try this with the set of 03-06 headlights I have sitting around....

Members online

No members online now.
Back