130K miles, what problems have you seen?

dudeinthething

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2003 V8 with 130k miles on it. What problems have people seen pop up? I have not touched the timing chain, or tranny yet, but replaced O2 sensors. Just curious to what others have been seeing on their high mileage LS.

One upper ball joint, three lower ball joints, serp belt, degas bottle, coils (88k-9?k), and now i need inner tie rods and rear toe links, and a clockspring

**forgot the window regulator 2x**

Last edited:
Coils, rear toe links, DCCV, degas bottle, various other plastic cooling system parts, heated/cooled seats fan, plastic dash parts, parking brake switch, tensioner, transmission solenoid assembly, AC compressor, front wheel bearing, battery (cracked case, leaking acid), window regulator, and whatever else I am forgetting.

I'm not really complaining. That's for two LSes, one now with 140K+, and the other with 92K+ miles. Some of the above was while still under factory warranty.

1 coil, 8 plugs, battery, upstream O2 sensors, all four end-links, rear wheel bearing. Soon to replace: Driver side rear lower control arm, and maybe passenger side too.

Members online

Back