1993-94 Mark VIII Complete Black Interior

Lugi20

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well almost. I don't have the seats, headliner, or carpet, but everything else is there. I bought this interior to swap out with my portofino blue interior since you need Indiana Jones to help find parts, however, I ended up buying a new car a month or so ago and I'm going to end up handing my Mark VIII down to someone or selling it.

I'd prefer to sell the entire interior complete for someone else that is also considering a color swap inside their Mark. The interior is in excellent condition for something that is 15 years old now, if it wasn't I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. These parts have been stored inside my house so they have not had to deal with extremes in hot or cold weather.

If I can't find a buyer for the whole thing, I'll part it out. If your interested in specific parts, PM me what you want and an offer, and we'll take it from there. All of the larger pieces will be local pickup only (Dash, door panels, rear interior panels). I'm located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.

Again, if you PM me for a specific part, I'll "hold" it for you if we can come to an agreement on a price (I'm not a prick about price, just don't completely lowball me), because I want to wait at least a month to see if I can find a buyer for the complete package.

Thanks to all!

Members online

No members online now.
Back