1995 lincoln window glass

guy44

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys have question my drivers window glass is off track it slips foward when i roll down the window not good!!! so how do i take of the inside door panel and fix it anyone have a clue!!! thanks for any help

Sorry for the picture but I had to get it off Ebay. When I took apart my door on the 97 to replace speakers all I had to do was:
dooraq6.png

Hope that helps!

I know this is prolly not going to help, but I just had to add this. Ive had my 94 conti for about 10 months, and my drivers glass was also off its track, and Ive taken apart door panels and had poor luck in the past. Anyway I dreaded doing it on my conti... and one day I was driving and had put the window down,long story short after I rolled it up It hit me, I was in shock, and asked my wife if anyone had been near the car, she assured me no. So I want to praise God, the dang window is back on its track and workng fine!

side note, this is a very common problem on the 94 conti, there should be previous posts on this with advice and guidance.

I've had my drivers glass fixed 2 times now and going for number 3 soon. Seems to be a common issue in most Conti's regardless of the year

Members online

No members online now.
Back