1996 Mark Viii For Sale (pa)

PHILLYRT

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys I Have My Mark For Sale And Figured This Would Be A Good Place To Post It....i Enjoyed The Site And Wouldd Like To Thank Everyone For The Knowledge That I Got From Here ...

96 Pearl White Mark 8 77k Miles Has $2200 Worth Of New Items On It
Including...
2- Coil Packs
2- Upper Control Arms/bushings
2-front Wheel Bearings
4- Rotors
New Flowmaster Exhaust
Foglights Behind The Grill
K&n Drop In Filter
The Only Thing That The Car Needs Is A Heli Core On The Passenger Side... And A Good Home.... And Because I Do Not Wanna Pay Anouther Month Of Insurance On It I'll Take $3000 For It ... Email Me For Pics Or Questions
And Again Thank You ...

Nick

PHILLYRT said:
Hey Guys I Have My Mark For Sale And Figured This Would Be A Good Place To Post It....i Enjoyed The Site And Wouldd Like To Thank Everyone For The Knowledge That I Got From Here ...

96 Pearl White Mark 8 77k Miles Has $2200 Worth Of New Items On It
Including...
2- Coil Packs
2- Upper Control Arms/bushings
2-front Wheel Bearings
4- Rotors
New Flowmaster Exhaust
Foglights Behind The Grill
K&n Drop In Filter
The Only Thing That The Car Needs Is A Heli Core On The Passenger Side... And A Good Home.... And Because I Do Not Wanna Pay Anouther Month Of Insurance On It I'll Take $3000 For It ... Email Me For Pics Or Questions
And Again Thank You ...

Nick
email me pictures to elitefew2@comcast.net . I am seriously interested.

Thanks

damn, thats a little low...say 4-5 for it.

Here are some pix of the car for sale. It does not have the hood, or the rims on it any longer, but you get the idea. It does have my lowering kit on it though......LOL. Hope these pix help. :Beer

MrWilson said:

I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF IT....ITS COSTING ME $150 A MONTH SO ITS REALLY NOT WORTH TRYIN TO GET WHAT ITS WORTH....3 GRAND IS ACTUALLY EXACTLY WHAT I BORROWED TO PUT DOWN ON MY NEW TRUCK ... KINDA WANNA PAY IT BACK ASAP... I KNOW THE PERSON NEEDS IT. ANY HELP IN SELLIN THE CAR IS MUCH APPRECIATED...

NICK

ONEBADMK8 said:
With all mods too? Hood, rims?

HOOD IS GONE....AND STOCK RIMS ARE BACK ON RIGHT NOW.... THE 18S ARE ALSO FOR SALE $700 W/ TIRES BUT ID TAKE $3500 FOR THE CAR AND BOTH SET OF WHEELS....THE CAR ALSO HAS FOGLIGHTS BEHING THE GRILL , FLOWMASTER EXHAUST AND KN DROP IN .. GENO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVES NEAR US AND IS INTERESTED SEND THEM MY WAY .... IF I CAN SELL THE CAR BY FEB IT WOULD HELP SO MUCH.... APPRECIATE THE HELP GUYS .....

GENO YOU HAVE A MUFFLER SHOP RIGHT?????? I SELL OEM MUFFLERS ALOT OF ARVIN MAREMOUNT PRODUCTS DIRT CHEAP.... IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL 215-820-9765 CELL OR HOME 215-934-7040... I SELL TO MEINKES OVER HERE IN PHILLY LOOKIN TO SAVE MORE BUSINESS OWNERS MONEY :O) AND MAKE SOME MORE LOL

MrWilson said:

MR WILSON WANNA COME LOOK AT IT ? YOUR CLOSE.....ID RATHER SOMEONE CLOSE SO THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING ITLL SELL ITSELF...

THANKS NICK

Ok I Sent Out Some Pics... Is Anyone Else Still Interested? I Have Two Days Till Insurance Is Due :eek:( Is There Anyone Close To Philly That May Be Interested?

Thank You

This would make MrWilson's day! Where the F is he? I need to find out about this Lowering kit? how much? the other thread said something about $40 ?!

1wykdmk8 said:
Here are some pix of the car for sale. It does not have the hood, or the rims on it any longer, but you get the idea. It does have my lowering kit on it though......LOL. Hope these pix help. :Beer

Ray, where can I get a hood like that one ?

Cubster said:
Ray, where can I get a hood like that one ?

If he is still making them, you can get it from Larry at FastGlas. His number is 1-800-346-2426, just leave a message on the answering machine and he will get back to you....just make sure to leave a good number and what times you can be reached. :Beer

Hey, i kno where that hood went. LOL \/

chadmk8tnt2side.JPG

damn if I had not just bought my 96 I would consider taking the trip to see that one. I paid 4 grand for mine and that one looks nicer, plus has less miles. If I sell mine within the next couple weeks and yours is still for sale I will keep in touch. Whereabouts in PA are you?

Members online

No members online now.
Back