2000 lincoln ls ..parting out

do you have the plastic vent insert for the right side of the dash pad near the window?the air comes out of it when you have it on defrost.If so how much do you want for it and what color is it?

...if so do you have the same part but for the drivers side? how much for that piece

do you have the power window mechanism the holds the window and allows it to go up and down? cant figure out the exact wording

do you have the power window mechanism the holds the window and allows it to go up and down? cant figure out the exact wording

driver side back passenger thats the one i need lemme kno thanks

floor mats front and back, and also what color are they?

Both front door window trim pieces. They cover the inside of the mirrors and go up ove the window.

Center Console/Dash Vent Module

Pillar Post Molding (all 4, both sides of the car) if in really good condition.

coolant hose

I need this part, whatever it's called. It is one of the coolant tubes located just under the intake on the 2001 LS V6 model. I'm posting the picture. The part number is YW43-8B502-AA, it is written on the tube but you might need to take the tube out to see it. please email me back at isd2@lehigh.edu if you got it. Thanks.

S8001384.JPG

S8001385.JPG

How much for the front clip? I am told that is what i need for my Ls. I need a passenger side fender, rear passenger side door, a hood, a radiator, the abs sensors and lines. The biggest part and probably the most difficult part is the center brace im not sure what to call it. But its the part that the hood latch bracket is bolted on too. It is welded to the sub frame of the car. Im not sure if it can be welded off or is it possible to take off the whole front clip of the car. If so are you willing to sell it.

Last edited:

Members online

Back