For Sale 2000 LS Manual 5-speed car for parts

milehighmikey

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I am selling my 2000 LS Manual-equipped car for parts. It is a complete, running and driving car, but has failed rocker panels from rust. I drove it that way for around 10 years, but registered it in June of 2023 and never left the yard with it for the entire 12 months of being registered and insured. If you need a project car, manual drive train, or any manual parts, or a good running engine, you should grab this. It has original catalytic converters, all new COPs on the engine, but the valuable thing is the transmission and all items needed to convert to a manual-equipped car, or, for parts for your own manual edition LS.

Car also has sunroof, factory subwoofer setup, factory 6 CD changer, automatic wipers, etc.

Let me know if this would be interesting to you. I replaced the transmission with one of the original Ford test car used transmissions that was surplus at Ford after finding that my own transmission had leaked all of its ATF out of the Getrag behind my back, and ended up having bearing noises. I have driven with this transmission for 80K miles or so. Car would come with 8 wheels, 4 17 inch sport wheels with summer tires and 4 16 inch wheels with great condition snow tires that virtually never saw snow. The engine overheated due to a water pump failure and while diagnosing the issue, it ended up blowing a head gasket or cracking the block or head, so I replaced the engine with a used 110K mile engine, which runs very well. I maintained this car faithfully when I was driving it regularly, so if it needed rotors, calipers, steering rack, radiator, hoses, all were taken care of. I can post photos early next week (10/28/24) but am not at home now to take any photos. It is high miles, and is really a good parts car, but that is all it is good for. $1000 or best offer. I just want to keep this car (read: Transmission) from going to scrap.

Members online

Back