2001 Mustang Bullitt #4900

2000Lincolns

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green the original Bullitt cars color. This car is #4900. This was a very limited production car to replicate the 1968 Bullitt driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. If you have not seen it....shame on you

This car just rolled over 33,xxx miles and runs immaculately but has a rebuilt title because of body damage incurred by the first owner. No frame damage so its as good as new. The car looks as good as it runs. Has an intake, exhaust, tune, short throw shifter, and tint on the windows. For an 8 year old car to only have 33k miles it was hardly ran and well taken care of and it shows. I would potentially be interested in trades if its something interesting but i am asking $11,500 which is less then other similar GTs with higher mileage. This is a steal and won't last long. These are so much more unique with different retro-influenced seats, dash display, intake, exhaust, suspension, brake package, and various billet pieces. If you have any questions email me i can explain anything about this car and how it varies from the normal mustang gt. pm me or email me at bmorici@yahoo.com thanks, Brandon

BullitMustangOct2008006-1.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008016.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008002.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008007.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back