2002 LS-V6-Manual Thinking of Selling

jmlckls

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my LS. Based on research I did after I bought it in January 2004, it is the last manual to roll off the assembly line. My understanding is that it was driven by a Ford Exec for one year then put up for auction.

Details: 96K miles. Engine runs perfectly. All plugs and coils replaced recently. New tires: Continental PureContact. Brakes are in good shape. Mobil-1 oil used exclusively. Paint and body in great shape; minor accident one year ago(bumper covers replaced). AC is cold. Seats and interior are nearly perfect.

Only current issue is the plug under the drivers seat that is worn, causing the annoying "55" code to beap every 30 mins.

Car is located in Montgomery County Maryland.

Anybody interested?

Lincoln LS 006B.jpgLincoln LS 007B.jpgLincoln LS 008B.jpg

Lincoln LS 006B.jpg

Lincoln LS 007B.jpg

Lincoln LS 008B.jpg

beautiful 1st gen... congrats and thank you for keeping it so nice!

GLWS

...Only current issue is the plug under the drivers seat that is worn, causing the annoying "55" code to beap every 30 mins...

Nitpicking a bit here...
That's not your only issue. It takes at least two faults to get the five sets of five beeps alarm. In addition to the seat connector, you have some fault with the SRS light circuit. It could be the light bulb itself. The repairs should be easy enough, and I would make them before I ever tried to show (sell) the car.

The car does look very good, so good that it makes you wonder if it is ever driven. If you can wait for it, you may be able to get a decent price for it. Your problem will be all the people comparing it to the much lower prices they see for the ones that need several thousand in deferred maintenance to bring them up to the same condition as yours.

If I were interested (I'm not) there's no way I'd ever go to Maryland to look at a car. Your anti-gun laws are too scary to go to your state. Too many reports of the cops checking out of state tags for CCW holders, then pulling them over for no other reason than they have a CCW and tearing cars apart looking for guns. Until your government gets a little sanity back, there's no way I'll ever set foot in Maryland again. Shame too, I lived there for 2 years and it's a beautiful state.

I'm thinking of selling my LS. Based on research I did after I bought it in January 2004, it is the last manual to roll off the assembly line. My understanding is that it was driven by a Ford Exec for one year then put up for auction.

Details: 96K miles. Engine runs perfectly. All plugs and coils replaced recently. New tires: Continental PureContact. Brakes are in good shape. Mobil-1 oil used exclusively. Paint and body in great shape; minor accident one year ago(bumper covers replaced). AC is cold. Seats and interior are nearly perfect.

Only current issue is the plug under the drivers seat that is worn, causing the annoying "55" code to beap every 30 mins.

Car is located in Montgomery County Maryland.

Anybody interested?

View attachment 828475577View attachment 828475578View attachment 828475579
What price and mi?

The only other 2002 5spd I can find for sale nationwide is in Illinois--listed for $6900, with the same mileage. That seems high.

So let's start with $4,700.

Ill give you one with two more cylinders at that price.... it has SST too!!! (same as a manual:shifty:)

The only other 2002 5spd I can find for sale nationwide is in Illinois--listed for $6900, with the same mileage. That seems high.

So let's start with $4,700.
Where in Illinois? Can u send me listing?

Too many reports of the cops checking out of state tags for CCW holders, then pulling them over for no other reason than they have a CCW and tearing cars apart looking for guns.

Is this something you read on the Internet or saw on FoxNews or do you have links to actual news stories?

you can stop lying to yourself any time now! they are not even in the same ball park as each other

MY LS says differently!!!!!

20140929_191147_zps2fd3443b.jpg

20140929_191131_zps5cabc161.jpg

20140929_191123_zpsa7cd105d.jpg

:cool:

again... was done to clean up look... NOT to make people think its a manual.. (although your post is funny)

its only close to a manual if you also install the reverse SST mod while your at it...:shifty:

man, I wish the 2nd gen sat down below the console top like the 1st does, that would be a nice upgrade to help trick my mind a little more!

@jmlckls,

... that McLaren grille! PM me your price if interested in selling. Money talks!

Members online

Back