2005 Ls V6

BEATZZ

LVC Member
Reaction score
Have any of the 05 owner's receive anything in the mail about a recall on the gas tank?

I got an "extended warranty" notice on the PCV valve for my 04 v6. But nothing on the gas tank.

Glad to see some more gen2 v6's on here.

I still wish I got the v8 though, I'm sure missing those cooled seats, sunroof, and 50 extra ponies :cool:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having the V8 myself but, at least we don't have to shell out the extra cash for those 2 cylinders when it comes time for coil replacement...lol

you probably would wish for them from what i hear about changing the coils on the V6

Luckily the Gen2 v6 has a more reliable VGC design so the coils rarely need to be replaced in our cars. **knocks on wood**

You are correct in the fact that the whole intake must come off to grant access to the coils or plugs.

V6 in the house! 05! Yeah...I am good with my six. I like it. And I got cooled seats.....so I am straight! :D Oh yeah.....Is that your Two-Tone in the link??? C-F....WTF!?!?!?!?!? That is sooooooooooo DOPE!!!! That LS is Sick! If its yours Much props!!!:hump:

That is Broke LS's ride. Check out the for sale forum... he's selling it. I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say that I'd be really interested if I didn't like doing all the modifications myself. Nice ride, but the process of customizing is the fun part. Even more so than standing back and admiring the finished product,

Oh very happy with my 05' V6 with the SST.

Members online

Back