2005 LS Vinyl wrap options

mitch944

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Ive been lurking on this forum for a while now, just decided to join today. I bought my lincoln back in Oct of 2011. It is a 2005 LS V6 and is stock for now except tinted windows.

So far I love it, especially the sound system (THX i believe) I have the champagne color. looks tan sometimes and silver at times. But I was also considering doing a matte black vinly wrap, however, I dont really like the look of the entire car flat black. Does anybody have pictures of portions of the car flat black and other parts not?

Such as just the hood or just the roof and pillars or something like that.

Thanks for any help!

Couple members have all wrapper matte black. I'll let them show off their pride n joys.

Otherwise all matte white. DO IT.

Check for andrizzles thread about his wrap project. He didn't do it all at once. He would do some and post updated pics and then do more post pics etc. also the official plasti dip thread shows what parts of the car people have chosen to dip I.e. mirrors, pillars, wheels, grille, etc.

Ive read though andrizzles thread. I was mainly looking for some pics of how the matte black/silver combo would look.
Ill check out that plasti dip thread for ideas

Not that many people have there cars wrapped let alone half wrapped let alone silver on black lol. If you do it I think you'll be the first. You can try photo shop. I think someone has there roof wrapped gloss black. Idk.

Members online

Back