2006 Navi Ipod adapter?

DFENDER's NAVI

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey people I own a 2006 Navi ulitmate with navigation in dash 6 disk cd/ touch screen... I have been looking for a ipod adapter for this radio. Sadly I can't find one that will work... does anyone have a clue?

OK since i don't think theres IPOD ADAPTER for this 06 Navi... can a 2007 navi radio with navigation touch screen 6 in dash cd fit in the 06 with the same wiring and navigation brains?

I replaced my entire unit with a Pioneer F-90BT. By far the best thing I have done to mine. Full use of the video, steering controls, and everything else. The 07 models went to the CAN bus so it is not an option for us.

THANK YOU... For giving the Info... Sadly the adapters don't work on the "WONDERFUL LINCOLN "Radio..... SO it looks like i have to do a New radio... and all this just so I can use my Iphone... GEES

Has anyone considered simply using a FM transmitter? I have a 2005 Navigator and am looking for a FM transmitter that I can plug my MP3 or portable video player into. I did try one I found at Target, but it didn't work. The radio antenna is at the back of the car in the rear quarter window, and the unit I tried simply couldn't send a strong enough signal back that far. Anyone out there with a suggestion or recommendation?? We shouldn't have to swap out the entire radio just to get music from an MP3 player!

Members online

No members online now.
Back