20in Wheels and Tires For Sale $1200 obo

Powderboy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently transferred stores, now I am required to drive a lot more highway. So I am offering up my summer wheels and tires.

The tires are 255/30ZR20 92Y Nitto Invo. I love them. They have a unique look, great responsiveness and dry traction. And a pleasantly surprising ride quality. The wet traction in heavy rain is moderate at best. The tires are in great shape, there is barely 3000 miles on the package. There are a few scraps on the a few of the sidewalls, as I curbed one of them and they are extremely low profile.

Nitto's webpage

Tires.com listing

nithz0.ang.jpg

The wheels are 20x8.5 Baccarat Passion in black with chrome trim pieces.

Baccarat Wheel's website

l_bbdb0292555118b95a52a5df48cf53be.png

l_82e059bf46abdebb743a7e988bb428cd.png

l_911901e2bc9a128da6ffc240ebbff2c7.png

I have a few extra chrome trim pieces and the bolts to hold them in. They are not perfect, they are not brand new, just slightly used. As I stated above, I'm going to be commuting on the highway five days a week now and would rather not take the chance of hitting a pothole or anything else on the highway while traveling 80mph. I'm going to stick with the factory wheels and tires for now. I will include freight and a set of open ended spline lug nuts and hib rings. Everything you need to secure them properly to your LS. I work for Discount Tire Co and ride matched the tires and wheels myself. The tires have a pro rated road hazard and defect warranty on them and can be serviced at any Discount Tire store in the nation(over 700).

I am asking $1200 obo for everything including freight. You can pick them up locally from me for $1100 obo.

Feel free to ask any questions here, or email me @ powderboy@woh.rr.com

Thanks for looking!

Michael

I forgot to mention that the wheels are dual drilled, 5-108(4.25) and 5-115. They will fit most GM fwd sedans and coupes.

rims

was wondering if rims were still available please contact me at (269)223-7776 to make arrangments on pick up thanks Josh:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back