93 Mark VIII Blue on Blue parts

king triton

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out my Blue Mark,,,saving the engine,trans and computer for my other Mark,but everything else is for sale. I would like to sell the complete front clip as an assembly,and the interior as a complete assembly. The deck lid and rear bumper are in excellent condition too. I also have a pair of doors that I bought to put on this car ,spare door glass,and two gray door panels that came on the two doors. And before anybody asks,,,yup,,,the heater control head is useless,,,still works,but the buttons are all busted,,,,:rolleyes:

is the blend door still in working condition?? I would be interseted

blend doors from 93-96 are not the same as 97-98, and 93-96 almost never break. if your car is a 97 or 98 , says 97 in your profile, just get a blend door motor from the dealer they are available.

I am parting out my Blue Mark,,,saving the engine,trans and computer for my other Mark,but everything else is for sale. I would like to sell the complete front clip as an assembly,and the interior as a complete assembly. The deck lid and rear bumper are in excellent condition too. I also have a pair of doors that I bought to put on this car ,spare door glass,and two gray door panels that came on the two doors. And before anybody asks,,,yup,,,the heater control head is useless,,,still works,but the buttons are all busted,,,,:rolleyes:

WHat wheels do you have?

Members online

No members online now.
Back