94 Lincoln Mark VIII for sale 95kmi - Iowa City, Iowa

bmw036

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII. 95,000 miles. Green exterior with tan leather interior. See my profile for pics (I'll try to get more up soon).

I'm asking $3000 OBO (kelly's bluebook says 3400 good resale).

Engine runs great. Newer tires. No cosmetic damage besides some very minor what I like to call walmart door dings... she could use a little TLC. For example, she's due for a tune up and I've bought a fuel filter, plugs, cables but just haven't got around to doing it. A/C needs to be refilled. The interior has a couple of small problems, interior door light covers need to be adhered, driver door handle interior cover needs to be reattached center console part also need to be reattached better... just being honest, and again these are just little things I haven't got around to fixing since I'm busy with school. I'll probably be fixing these small issues as I get time, but wanted to go ahead and list it anyway...

It makes me sad to sell her as she's been reliable and with me for about 8 years now (0 wrecks), but I'd really like to get a 4WD/AWD SUV/Truck for a winter/second vehicle. (So trades considered)

She hails from Texas and has only been in Iowa for about a year, and has mainly stayed in the garage, so she's not rusted up. Thought I'd list her here since this site has been really helpful for me.

Last edited:
if i didnt know any better id think you were selling my car thats for sale. Same year color interior and wheels, good luck with the sale

I should have mentioned that is 95k original miles. Also, she's still for sale. I'm not actively looking for a newer vehicle yet, still surveying the market... so I'm not trying real hard to sell it yet.

$2750 OBO

Looks just like mine too--Except mine has 158k on her--Wait, Maybe I should buy yours, and sell mine?

Lincoln 4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back