96 MK8 parts for sale!!!

96hotrodlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys/gals

I have a 96 Mark VIII that was totalled a couple weeks ago, after a deer accident at 70 MPH. It's mostly cosmetic damage, the motor didn't sustain any damage, radiator is intact, car still runs. Motor and transmission have 101k on them. I have pictures of the car if anyone is interested in parts, feel free to send me a PM or and IM. My yahoo is aboley01@sbcglobal.net and my MSN is aboley@hotmail.com

Thanks alot

well can i see some pictures and maybe we can work out some parts that i can purchase from u

How much for the engine?

*EDIT* After looking at more pics, I don't want the engine, because the car is fixable. I'd hate to destroy ANOTHER VIII, just cause I can.

how much for the whole car?? would hate to see it be parted out

Hey guys, after a couple months of great debate, I have decided to keep the car and fix it back up, eventually, when I have the money to do so. The only way I see selling the car, is either selling it as is, or if someone wanted to buy the motor, then I would start parting it out.

Ponytail did you ever find a MFS, I also need one for my 1996 MK VIII. Let me know ifyou found more than one.
582 boat tinossip@verizon.net

Dude, call Max, they're not that expensive for a new one and they're easier than hell on the Gen1. He's the fivestar ford ad to the right of the screen.

Oh and by the way, that's a hell of an old post like two years old!

Members online

No members online now.
Back