98 collectors edition

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
what would you guys pay for a 98 ce with 55,000 miles ,with a salvage title. One of my friends that live in conn. has one that he wants to sell . I want to give him a fair price but i also want to get a good deal .Ive seen the car before its in almost perfect condition.. thanks

sounds about right, just keep in mind that if you ever decide to sell it, it might be hard to get sold with that title. what would you pay for it if you didn't know him, would you even buy it?

Salvage title? Personally I wouldnt go over $3500, and thats if it is absoutely perfect.

Salvage title? Personally I wouldnt go over $3500, and thats if it is absoutely perfect.

i agree, you'd prob have to almost part it out if you wanted to get rid of it.

If it drives down the road sideways it will cost you another 25% to get it right.

the only reason i would consider buying it is because i saw the damage of the car when he bought it . It looked like something fell on the roof didnt have any damage to the front ,sides or rear of the car.All that was really wrong with it was a broken windshield and a small dent on the front of the roof..

i thought the steering wheel and shifter were worth a decent amount??

Depends on your idea of "decent amount" but if the rest of the car is trash you will never make your money back.

no the rest of the car is perfect ,it only has 55k on it .

If it looks good, smells good, drives good, feels good, and the price is good then buy it!

I would have zero problem buying a wreck if it was fixed correctly...

I wouldnt care about the title if it was fixed right
$4500 or under sounds like a good price to me

Members online

No members online now.
Back