98 LSC vs. 95 Mark VIII

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm driving down the blvd when I see a 95 Mark VIII with a custom flames paint job and a fake convertible top pull up. I roll by him and give him the thumbs up. His car had stock exhaust so i'm gonna assume it was stock but who knows, he might have had a chip or something. I pull up to a stop light and put my car in 1st gear in case he decides to go WOT. Surprisingly he does and I follow. I reel him in and pass him right before I shift into 2nd gear and I proceed to put maybe 2 car lengths on him before I hit the brakes at about 70-75mph. He drives by me and gives me the thumbs up.

Nice, I am sure the owner was proud to see another Mark VIII driven hard. When ever I see a Mark VIII, Its usually a thumbs up, But I would much rather see a Mark VIII in action then just seeing a Mark VIII.

Awesome! I think these cars are meant to be driven hard. They're sports cars... kinda. lol

paddling.gif

My wife said my car was a "Old guy car"...untill she started gripping the seat as I pulled a donut :)

My wife said my car was a "Old guy car"...untill she started gripping the seat as I pulled a donut :)

Thats the same thing my girlfriend said and most of my non car friends. Now the girlfriend claws my leg when I punch it and the friends.......well they dont like to ride with me anymore. :D

i hear ya the woman hate it until they drive it then your keys always go missing after or you get that ugly boat car or thats a old mans car

i hear ya the woman hate it until they drive it then your keys always go missing after or you get that ugly boat car or thats a old mans car

yep, got My 94 , broke my leg I couldn't walk for 6 months nor drive. Wife stops driving her 99 corolla take over the Mark .
later much later I can walk some , what is left for me to drive 99 corolla .....
And that how get rid of a 99 :q:q:q:qbox toyota and end up with 2 Lincolns

No kidding -my wife takes it all the time and she has souped up Mustang convertible (and an Expedition). She loves the ride and the looks she gets outrunning some unsuspecting punk in a ricer.

I suspect that some of you guys have never been in anything fast
what do you have would you like to dip into some single digit cars these are our daily drivers mostly they are in the 12 to 15 bracket there are a few in the single digits but it is not a camaro or a mustang both made for the woman

it is not a camaro or a mustang both made for the woman

Amen to that, Some of use just like a little class with our speed. Not like these stupid high school kids that get a camaro and drive it around like idiots. Because of them cops look out for thoses cars, while ours remain under the radar.

Ahh the camaros and mustangs. I am 18 and a senior at my high school. There are so many people at my school with camaros and they think they are fast, most have a V6 and i just wipe the road with them, some have 8's and it proves rather difficult, and with mustangs, as long as they dont have an 8 i beat all of them some i beat with 8s. Nobody ever expects it from a big "Old man boat". It is nice to have a sleeper.

that was the second day the dohc bird was running, so we were did a quick, rolling start 30-90, but the cop didnt clock us, he saw us take off and he caught up to us at a red light and uh yeah...........we got seatbelt tickets :D
also this pic was taken by my manger, we were stopped right in front of work

Good thing he didnt clock you, too bad work had to see that..lol

Most importantly who won?

i squeeked it, i think he let out of it towards the end cuz he can smoke me in the 1/4, but thats good (i built it :D)
oh and work didnt care they were all laughing, we're pretty laid back

Members online

No members online now.
Back