99 continental will not start

VINZB

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 99 continental that will not start. My dear beloved child ran out of gas in the car. After I addedd five gallons of gas and tried to start the car it would not start. could the fuel pump be dead? I do not hear it priming when I turn the key on. Is there a cutoff switch on these cars that may have tripped? If so where would it be located? Thanx for any help that I do receive on this dilemma

I have a 99 continental that will not start. My dear beloved child ran out of gas in the car. After I addedd five gallons of gas and tried to start the car it would not start. could the fuel pump be dead? I do not hear it priming when I turn the key on. Is there a cutoff switch on these cars that may have tripped? If so where would it be located? Thanx for any help that I do receive on this dilemma

I have a 95 and the cutoff switch is in the trunk on the left side see if that was triped you have to open a panel to get to it?? hope that helps

Didn't see any switch in the trunk other than the the air ride switch. Where in the trunk would the fuel pump switch be located?

i think there is a switch down in the pillar to the driver's back left. There's a little panel that slides out of the way and down inside is a button

I found the switch. It was in the drivers pillar.

THANX Petey it is very much appreciated

The same place on the left as you look there is that switch and on the same module on the top there should be a push button going vertical like a triger.

Members online

No members online now.
Back