99' STS opinions, please

Mussin

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for either a Caddy STS or a Lincoln LS. I found /drove this 99 STS. It is SWEET, inside and out.. It has also been also obviously taken care of. The carfax is clean and I had the service records ran, had a water pump and new motor mount at 47,000 miles the only thing major other than that was a total engine harness replacment at 11,000 miles. Also had a new battery and cable at 69,000 miles. What do you guys think?

http://magnamtruck.reachlocal.net/u...tm?vehicleId=921d33fb4046387401ab2ddbf52d1984

Jeremy

My suggestion is to drive a LS and see if you like it better. I have never driven a LS, but from what I have seen a '99 STS is a step up. I've seen the LS interior and I'm also aware it has a V8, but still, I think overall the STS is a better automobile. I think the STS has a better shape and overall appearance as well. But again, you should go to a Lincoln dealer and test drive a comparable LS (as far as costs/year) and decide which one you like better.

i have a 2000 STS and love it. it was my dads old caddy. has 130k on her now and is still runnin good. the only problem that ive had with it is i had to repace a AC cable and i have blown out the front speakers. great car

Hi there. I have an 02 STS and I love it. It is garage kept and only is out in good weather. Really have no complaints about it. I like its look and handling. My friend had an LS and he did not care much for its handling if that helps you at all.

not bad, I would buy it for that price. I have a 99 DTS as a winter car and cant complain.

Members online

No members online now.
Back