a/c jus stop blowing cold air...

kmurda456

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
A/c jus stop blowing cold air from one day to another...its blowing hot air now...what could this be???

before anybody starts rippin you for askin that lol....includin me since i do it to everybody.....it might be ur dccv and a number of other stuff....alax joegr and i forget who else know way more then me about the subject but start there. can be a pretty expensive fix if left unattended.

What a/c juice? It's gonna be because your LEDs don't fit in "da hood," man.

Try the search.

it might need some freon. My car is leaking frean by the compressor my mechanic says it needs a new one so I just keep recharging the system. Ones I feel the a/c blowing warm air that means it leaked the freon so I just recharge it. Im going to be buying a new compressor soon for it.

it might need some freon. My car is leaking frean by the compressor my mechanic says it needs a new one so I just keep recharging the system. Ones I feel the a/c blowing warm air that means it leaked the freon so I just recharge it. Im going to be buying a new compressor soon for it.

does the ls take freeon? i thought it was another charge type...

before anybody starts rippin you for askin that lol....includin me since i do it to everybody.....it might be ur dccv and a number of other stuff....alax joegr and i forget who else know way more then me about the subject but start there. can be a pretty expensive fix if left unattended.

Lol wtf is a dccv lol??

Dual climate control valve. Common issue on LS's I just replaced mine.

Im not sure if its freon or something else I just know that my mechanic recharges the system for 30 bucks. Suggestion for Kmurda before replacing the dccv take the car in and check for leaks I also replaced my dccv b/c people on here told me to change it b/c it was blowing hot air like yours and guess what it wasnt the dccv so best thing to do before throwing parts at it and wasting more money, check your system for leaks.

The problem is probably the gasket between the steering wheel and the driver's seat.

If not that you could use some searching.

does the ls take freeon? i thought it was another charge type...

Freon is Dupont's trademarked name for R-12.

The LS uses R-134a, as do most cars since 94 or 95. (Dupont's trademark name for that is Suva, but that name hasn't stuck.)

dccv is located infront of the radiator on the passenger side it has a bunch of hoses coming out of it, you cant miss it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back