a/c works but barely, no cooled seats! help!?

lincolnls2004

LVC Member
Reaction score
alright so i wasted 40$ on freon, checked the gauge, at the correct psi. now im dumbfounded, i know there could be 100 different things wrong. has this happen to anyone else? my car read 116 degrees out today, i need my a/c!!! all opinions are welcome, thank you all. pics to come soon!

Its not Freon, its Suva/134a and do you know what you are doing?

The seats are independent of the a/c system.

forgot to mention, fans still kick on, and water still leaks from bottom of the car if that helps any at all. figured id try to give as much information possible.

forgot to mention, fans still kick on, and water still leaks from bottom of the car if that helps any at all. figured id try to give as much information possible.

That's not nearly enough information.

Whatever seat problems you have, they are separate from the car AC (the seats have their own cooling/heating units).

Is your main complaint that you are getting hot (actually heated, not just warm) air out of the AC vents? If so, it is probably your DCCV. Do a search on here. It's a common issue.

Have you run the DATC self diagnostics?

It's the COPs! :)

I mean, DCCV!

If you hook up a pressure gauge with the AC running and you get proper high and low side pressures, that pretty much leaves the DCCV as the defacto problem.

Thread Jack!

Quick question, how cool are the seats supposed to get? I mean, I feel a little coolness on the gentlemen (lol) but thats about it generally (besides the fact that the seat does great at cooling down if its been in the sun). It is supposed to be not that noticeable yes?

Thread Jack!

Quick question, how cool are the seats supposed to get? I mean, I feel a little coolness on the gentlemen (lol) but thats about it generally (besides the fact that the seat does great at cooling down if its been in the sun). It is supposed to be not that noticeable yes?

Yes, they don't exactly get down to cold, just cool.

Members online

No members online now.
Back