A photoshop of my car...

sKunk

LVC Member
Reaction score
Opinions?

kylemurderd2.jpg

The chrome around the windows has got to go regardless, as I HATE it. im not sure about the rest? (wheels mostly)

What do you guys think?

Personally I love the blacked out look. Go for it. Paint the calipers black while you're at it.

Are your fog lights painted yellow?

I wouldn't paint the chrome rims if I were you. Get a set of alloys cheap and paint them. Also, you need to lower her to get rid of the wheel gap.

Put her on the ground with some springs but let her keep some bling.........chrome rims or keep the window chrome

yea, i do really want to lower it.

yes my foglights are yellow. :)

Nice PS bro. and Nice again on BLACK!!! I like all BLACK!!! :D hehe.

The window trim would be nice but I dont know about the rest of it.

If you are truly thinking about the murdered out look, i say go for broke :headbang: :headbang:. if not, i would take it easy. leave a little chrome. good luck. cant wait to see.

The only reason I dont like all blacked out stuff is because out here on the west coast, everyone and their effin mom has a black on black on black on black. Like the black car, black tinted tail, window tint, black wheels, black tail lights and I mean there are ALOT of them. I used to really like it....

I like losing the chrome, but I think blacking out the wheels is a step too far. It makes them look like cheap steel wheels, IMHO.

G-RELL that's a nice drop on your car. which springs did you go with?

Read his Sig. He used the Photoshop sport adjustable coil-overs.

My current brand of choice;) !

i never liked black on black...to each his own tho!! i like ur shyt in the first pic.

That SUV looks like crap! It looks filthy with that paint!

lol, just read it. no wonder it looked too good

i wished it looked that good. i hope to drop it soon, a few mods planed before it though. off the subject, but i asume the Eibach springs are the only ones out there for the LS. is everyone who has them happy with the drop/ performance.
:headbang:gotta love the photoshop :headbang:

i wished it looked that good. i hope to drop it soon, a few mods planed before it though. off the subject, but i asume the Eibach springs are the only ones out there for the LS. is everyone who has them happy with the drop/ performance.
:headbang:gotta love the photoshop :headbang:

some have used sprint springs and others intrax. the sprint ones i believe are the ones that have more than a 1" drop though

Members online

No members online now.
Back