? about angel eyes from lsk

streetwise83

New LVC Member
Reaction score
when you order the angel eyes from lsk they charge 80.00 for clear turn signal lense are these the lens for the bumper or the headlight. because i dont like the headlights they show with the clear lens over the corner lights. can you order the lights without that clear lens on the corner?

streetwise83 said:
when you order the angel eyes from lsk they charge 80.00 for clear turn signal lense are these the lens for the bumper or the headlight. because i dont like the headlights they show with the clear lens over the corner lights. can you order the lights without that clear lens on the corner?

Yes, they are referring to the clear headlight corners, not the bumper running light. I'm sure you can order the lights with the amber lens still in the light. Ken will go to great lengths to make the customer happy.

streetwise83 said:
You can order them any way you want. I give the customer options such as a clear corner (no lens), clear turn signal lens and leaving the original amber lens in place. It's totally up to you on what you'd like. If you have any questions let me know via email.

Members online

Back