Aftermarket Deck with EQ

jiggajatt

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey sup guys
im new here
im 19 years old and im indian( i do not see many ndn people on this board lol)
I have a 2005 lincoln ls with heated seats, audiophile system and all that stuff.
I have a hifonics amp and a kicker l7.
i tried that Line Output converter but since the stock deck pushes so less hz i always have to turn up my gain to compensate and it sucks!
i have a pioneer deck and i was just wondering ive seen people with the aftermarket deck and it has the whack little pocket on the bottom i was wondering if i install my deck in the top and bot a equalizer on the bottom that fits will it look good? any1 done this? is there enough space there?

THANX IN ADVANCE

what type of LoC are you using and where are you connecting it to obtain such a low input lvl?

I used an LoC with variable outputs and T tapped into the output side of the deck amp (both wire sets connected to one of the output wire pairs).

matching the signal was np.

i didn`t want to go through all that, so i just bought an aftermarket apline head unit. i also wanted it to sound as good and loud as i can get it . i was thinking of gettin an eq to fit in that lil slot, but i might just put the bass boost knog in there or something .. i dont know yet. but it looks fine to me .

Last edited:
u can get a double din radio.. the EQ would fit and I have seen it before.. but I personally would jus get a double din TV. u can check out my cardomain site under this same nick and see pics of it..

Members online

Back