Aftermarket seats?

OBI

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone done this? If so where did you get your bracket or seat from? Pics? Been interested in this for a while now.

I don't know of any off hand. I wanted to try and put a set of recaros in one of these days. Not sure how it would work out though.

I thought about using the stock rails and making custom brackets to hold the seat it self if I had too. I don't have the seats, I was going to get them from a friend a while back but the guy selling him seats backed out so I couldn't pick em up.

And it comes down to is it really worth hacking up stuff if no need.

What are you looking to get out of the new seat, different color, or a racing style seat?

This would be an interesting way of fixing my broken seat backs

IIRC acura RSX's have a leather "rac-e-ish" seat, I think i remember seeing some i thought might go OK with the LS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3gheA6ZuuCk9XUgRbhG8UNTtSq4kYR_t3Lu116lNOPZkp6OtQRA.jpg

Those are terrible seats.

If anyone is replacing The LS seats at least buy good quality seats like recaro, bride, stätus.... There are a few others. I ought to see if my pal with the recaros ever got his new seats, I think he was replacing them with brides. His are super comfy seats

i think I'll just stick with my heated and cooled power seats and not having airbag problem/codes with the car

"Simulated" and the unit price should have been an indicator that they are a budget purchase and not actual top of the line seats but as long as you got your refund after declaring them terrible, that's all that matters.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Gave me alot of ideas. But I like the custom bracket one a lot. Been thinking about doing something like that for a while. But I just don't like these seats for what I want them for. Don't care for the heating and cooling options. I actually want a much lighter seat thats manually operated. Might have something that my buddy is hooking me up with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back