Airbag beeping

PrincessCorley

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My airbag light used to come on and I let it go for so long and the bulb burned out. So naturally I am getting the beeping...

Instead of paying tons of $$$ to replace clock spring, is there a wire or chip I can unplug temporarily to stop the beeping noise?

Please/Thank you

ebay.jpg

WTF does a picture of (what I presume is) you have to do with your airbag beeping?

Actually, I know what it has to do with it. You're used to guys swooning in to help when they see it... right? Yes, I know I'm right.

Anyways. Air bags don't beep. There is something you can disconnect in order to keep the SRS system from alerting you the bulb is out, but frankly, I'm not going to tell you. Why? Simple: You're trying to defeat a safety device.

My airbag light used to come on and I let it go for so long and the bulb burned out. So naturally I am getting the beeping...

Instead of paying tons of $$$ to replace clock spring, is there a wire or chip I can unplug temporarily to stop the beeping noise?

Please/Thank you

If you consider a clock-spring replacement to be "tons of $$$", then you need to dump your LS now and get something simpler. There are far more expensive repairs that you will need sooner or later.

WTF does a picture of (what I presume is) you have to do with your airbag beeping?

Actually, I know what it has to do with it. You're used to guys swooning in to help when they see it... right? Yes, I know I'm right.

Anyways. Air bags don't beep. There is something you can disconnect in order to keep the SRS system from alerting you the bulb is out, but frankly, I'm not going to tell you. Why? Simple: You're trying to defeat a safety device.

LOL! awww, I love it! Nail, hit, head.

Members online

No members online now.
Back