amg exhaust note

601hotboy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I really love the exhaust note of an amg. I'm sure you all do. I have magnaflows on my car, but they have become boring now. Have had them since 08. Anyways, would amg mufflers be of any use on our cars? Or perhaps any other options to change my cars sound. I know there engines are much bigger and other stats. Was just curious to know if mufflers could be swapped from different cars..

I remember a member has/had jag mufflers on his LS

You would have to take into account the size of the muffler if you wanted to move over one from another car. I'm not sure how it would sound though. Alternatively you could get new mufflers like flowmasters, borlas or any other universal performance muffler. Or go straight pipe.

Unfortunately I don't think there is any exhaust setup that's going to make the LS sound like an AMG. This motor just doesn't have it in it

I really love the exhaust note of an amg. I'm sure you all do. I have magnaflows on my car, but they have become boring now. Have had them since 08. Anyways, would amg mufflers be of any use on our cars? Or perhaps any other options to change my cars sound. I know there engines are much bigger and other stats. Was just curious to know if mufflers could be swapped from different cars..

I work at a Mercedes Dealer. Let me know if you would like me to measure or take photos of any mufflers.

sounds like a good idea if you have a good sound system and roll down your windows

Members online

No members online now.
Back