Angel Eye Headlights???

wi812

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey people ... Well, I just finished washing my car today and everything look great until I took a glance at the headlights:( so I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can buy pre-assembled angel eye headlights???? I would just do it myself but one of my headlights has black sealant:confused:
NEED HELP AHHHHH!

I believe he was looking for pre-assembled headlights. And I don't think you'll find those anywhere; it's a DIY job... invest in a really good dremel tool.

someone does have a pdf on it... I don't remember who though... you might have to search it and look till you find who was offerin up their pdf... then PM him.

If you go to LSKoncepts he had instructions on how to install them and he sells the umnitza rings for a bit cheaper I believe. Check it out.

I thought they give you the set and then if you don't give them your stock ones THEN you don't get the $50 refund. I mean for someone who doesn't know how or doesn't have the time to do it themselves you just pay for their services. Basically it looks like you can pay them 50 bucks if you wanna keep your stock ones.

maybe, i didn't really read it thoroughly.. i'm at work so i shouldn't really have ebay or this forum open :p :p

lol how else are you gonna survive the workday

Members online

No members online now.
Back