Another air suspension problem

95tbirdv8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if this has happened to any of you. my car doesnt lift at all. the compressor doesnt turn on when its supposed to. i pulled out the compressor and it works if i put power straight to it. all the fuses are good, what else can the problem be, the computer maybe. im deciding whether i should redo the whole system, nitrogen, different airbags and different air struts. my friend is charging me about 1750 with everything included. he was gonna hook up a new system to the factory bags, but he says since the solenoid is built in, they wont last with nitrogen. i had ordered brand new bags for the back, so i have a brand new set of rear bags from american air suspension if someone wants to buy them.

You might just have a bad compressor relay or corroded connections to it.

I'd check the wires and connections to it and, if they are good, swap the relay with your ABS relay to see if it's bad.

The compressor relay is a solid state relay located near the compressor. The ABS relay is located underneath the driver's side inner fender towards the front. They are the same part.

So quoick to give up on the Air huh GMAN... LOL!

QUITTER!

Members online

No members online now.
Back