Anyone have fish and or tanks?

midi_junkie

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What do you have? Im an aquarist for over 5 years now... mainly lake M cichlids.. some south american cichlids.... 55g 30g 10g. ill share some pics if anyone cares to see or any other hobbyists are here.

I have a 15tall. Don't do much with it but keep them alive lately. I have 3 Broncish? Catfish in there with a Bala Shark that has grown to be to big for the tank IMO.

i had a gold fish once, over fed it and it died,flushed it down th toilet :rolleyes: too bad

have a 55 gal salt tank. Only have damsels in there now since I just restarted it. Killed all the good fish off....clown triggers, tangs, had a lionfish too but he died.

My SON IN LAW HAS 3 ONE HUNDRED GALLON TANKS WITH 2 FISH IN EACH..THEIR VERY BIG..I DONT KNOW WHAT THEIR CALLED:D

wish i could afford to start a reef in my 55.... its like 100 dollars a gallon... meri.... could be arowana? clown knife.... many of things... what do they look like?

I use to be big into salt water tanks, even has a side job seting up and cleaning other peoples tanks. My favorites were candycane shirmp, blu tangs, and any kind of trigger. I swear trigger's have their own personality. I had a clown, a picaso, and a niger. Got them all as baby's and they never ate my shrimp. Also got a cat shark egg, When hatched he tried eating everything in my tank so I gave him away. I always started a new tank out with a trigger in it. Never tried a reef tank. Any type of crab is fun to watch also, but a pain in the butt to feed. I once set up a 15H with seahorse in it. Talk about a pain in the butt to take care of.

you kept a seahorse?? jesus... like keeping and feeding a starfish.. almost impossible. i cant wait for my salt water... gonna be a few years b4 i do anything like that tho..

heres some pics.

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

I use to be big into salt water tanks, even has a side job seting up and cleaning other peoples tanks. My favorites were candycane shirmp, blu tangs, and any kind of trigger. I swear trigger's have their own personality. I had a clown, a picaso, and a niger. Got them all as baby's and they never ate my shrimp. Also got a cat shark egg, When hatched he tried eating everything in my tank so I gave him away. I always started a new tank out with a trigger in it. Never tried a reef tank. Any type of crab is fun to watch also, but a pain in the butt to feed. I once set up a 15H with seahorse in it. Talk about a pain in the butt to take care of.

My clown trigger was my favorite. He had a mean set of teeth and would kill or tear the fins off of any smaller fish.

Nice fish and tanks.

I have a Red Ear Sunfish that I caught in Lake Erie. I've had a few of them through the years. I had one for 9 years. He wouldn't have died if I didn't lose power for a few days and forget about the pump (I had too many other things to worry about then).

aquarium.jpg

i have a 110 gallon, with all kinds of fish. we have had all kinds of tanks and we are finding that the bigger they are the easier they are to take car off

just bought a severum today... hes beating the :q:q:q:q out of my 8 inch oscar.. hes a little bigger... man! i dont have room! i thought theyd get along.. too bad my 14 convicts are bogarting the 55 gallon w their babies.. i need a 125 or 250.

awhhhh Hotties with fishes....my heart is melting......
I will have to get a few pics of my bettas in here.

Smooches
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back