Anyone Know Anything About Mark VIII's

Bumpin_MarkVIII

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey if there is anyone that knows anything about the lincoln Mark VIII anti theft system will you post so we can possible figure out a problem that i am having with my mark VIII ..... Thank you it would be very help full :cool:

:) What is the problem????? post the problem first and someone will respond..did you check the search threads?:cool:

the problem

the problem with my anti theft system is that after i arm it and get out of the car the light does not go off so after thirty seconds the alarm will sound and i didnt know how i could pin point the exact problem ????

Do a search for "door sensor" and you'll probably find something helpful. That's my guess off-hand, as it's a common issue. Might need some WD-40.

If you have not fixed you problem...it is most likely a water issue....sometimes it does it and sometimes it just stops is my guess. The water comes from a leaking sunroof. It sneaks its way down to the module located in the lower front passenger side panel by your feet. I bet after a good rain you sometimes get a splash of water out of your roof when you brake or turn...it won't be alot and it won't happen all the time. I had this problem with my first Mark and my buddy works as the electrical ace at the dealership and he got it right away. Leakage can als be drain tube related i am told.My second Mark has just leaked for the first time the other day, but she is sold this weekend. Just bought a 98 with 60366 miles.

Members online

No members online now.
Back