Are Ebay Parts Any Good?

djrudebwoy

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was planning on grabbing the VCG and a complete set of coils off ebay, but don't want to waste time unnesasarily changing DOA's. What about the brands they have on ebay, are they reliable?

Also, on a side note, my sunroof won't open with the controls, but I can open and close it with the key in the door function. Thoughts?

One final question, does LSKonceptz ship to Ontario Canada? I sent them a message and received no reply. Thanks.

02 LS V8

I last bought OEM VCG set from MAXX, and 8 Ebay coils. I installed ebay coils at 70K miles. I now have 125K and have not had another coil problem. I think they may have been Mustang coils though because they were a little taller than stock. I had to really jam them into the plug wells to get the coil covers back on, but they did go back on. No misfires in over 3 years!! Got 8 coils for the price of 3!!

for the roof, take of the switch panel, it just clips onto the headliner. Take apart the switch assembly and look for corosion on the contacts.

If you have corosion some alcohol and an sos pad will clean it up for a while, don't rub to hard though you may take the contact off.

I had to do this with my mater widow switch worked good for about 4 or 5 months.

I installed some ebay aftermarket coils about 20k ago, so far so good just do a good job on the gasket cover.

two big things is the oil fill tube does not come out, and it will get in the way a bit, and when you go to tighten down the covers make sure the gasket is not hanging out anywhere, i used a little dab of high temp rtv in the corners nd what not to hold it in place.

there are also a couple threads on this. if you look under the sticky called please read before posting they are in there so you wont have to spend hours searching

Members online

No members online now.
Back