Arnott conversion thru parts geek

BILLBOATS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Parts geek has the mark 8 co0nversion kits shown for sale at 455.00 but I ordered it 2 times and they send back my payments. I can get a unity 4 wheel conversion for about 400. I would sytrongly prefer arnott as they were the inventors of the conversio\n springs. shocks ect. Summit racing has them What is your experience withb unity conversion 4 wheel for the mark 8?

I have the Arnott kit on one of my Marks. I ordered mine through RockAuto for $400 in 2019 and it still rides well today. My biggest fear with converting was that it would have the never ending bounce I see some cars with, but the springs are beefy which makes the ride stable and feels just like it did with the air bags. You just need be careful pulling out of sloped driveways too fast, the front end can make contact with the ground.

The C-2236 kit is available through Amazon, Summit, and other vendors for $520 due to inflation. However, it's also listed on other sites as a Nationwide Backorder which could account for why PartsGeek keeps returning your money.

Strutmasters and SuperCoupe Performance have a stock height and 1" lowered spring conversion kit if you're looking to bring it down a notch. I might end up getting SuperCoupe's Vogtland lowered springs to see how it compares to lowered air ride. My worry with this is tire rub on 18" Saleens.

The thing with these kits is that their price has gone up considerably and to see that for near $600 all you get are the springs and front struts is disappointing as you still need to buy the rear absorbers. Monroe seems to offer a kit of their own now that just so happens to come with springs and front & back shock absorbers for $520.

Members online

Back