Austin meet - Saturday - Oasis?

I MIGHT be in, let me figure some things out and I'll reply for sure!

Sure, I'm up for it; I haven't been out there since they rebuilt the place.

I would go if you guys did something in July. My Mom-n-law lives in Austin and I drive down there every year.

We need a few more people to attend for me to show up. I'd also like to get a timeframe set up at least. I'm trying to recruit a few others but they would need more specifics as mentioned. Late afternoon would probably work better for most, objections?

i got a dwi so i wont be attending. :( im not sure if im even allowed to be driving.

sorry to hear.

Guys - we don't feel you can't show if you aren't drinking - I'll have a beer, but I'm not one to have a few then drive. My cars are 'targets'.

Depends on when he got the DWI. In MN, you get a 7 day temp license before you lose it for any amount of time. I can only speak for MN law though. I've had a total of 3 drinking and driving violations. Which is why I quit drinking. Haven't had a drop in 2 years now.

so - I have
King03LS8
owlman
j Lincoln1

right?

I have a couple more coming from the LLSOC as well.

I gotta remember to wash the car tomorrow :D

We still shooting for a late afternoon timeframe? Lunchtime/early afternoon would be fine with me too.

some folks are hitting my place just after noon (anyone can) - but let's plan to meet at the Oasis at 3pm

Ok, 3pm sounds ok. I'll try to make it out there but I'm a little busy all day. We'll see.

couple of us are already in the garage....

took the LS and the Lotus for a spin.... ;)

Sorry I did not make it out. It was pretty windy and cold today too. I'd be able to attend another one later in the year if you prefer. Maybe we can get a lot more to show up with a better advanced notice.

Here's two shots. Guess which LS is supercharged! :rolleyes: lol

4-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back