best windshield wipers..

midi_junkie

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i know this is kinda odd ? but just curious on some opinions in here... what ARE the best all around windshield wipers youve used or heard of?

Not really that odd...

I was wondering if anyone had tried the new Rain-x latitudes?

I use rain-x product, but auto-zone wipers... I have never had a problem, and I doubt I could be seeing clearer

I try to stick to bosch wipers... always worked well for me!!

I use Klasse All In One or Rain X, then I don't need wipers unless its snowing or something.

I just put on a pair of Rain-X Latitudes about 6 months before I sold it. Noticeable difference, awesome wiper. Worth the extra price.

Not really that odd...

I was wondering if anyone had tried the new Rain-x latitudes?

i bought them last week, best out there IMO, i owned Motocraft before the rain x, they were good, but i just wanted to try the rain x, works beautiful.

I use Klasse All In One or Rain X, then I don't need wipers unless its snowing or something.

I never needed them that much either at highway speeds. I put that Rain-X liquid stuff on and the rain would hit the windshield then blow right over the top like my windshield was teflon'd. Also helped the wipers do their job a lot better too.

Rain-X for 10years + motorcraft wipers (aka Trico). May try the Rain-X wipers after reviewing this thread.

Just bought a pair of Bosch Icons at Auto Zone, two for the price of one right now.

Damnit, I just bought these like a month ago at Advance Auto. I'm liking them, but they don't seem to be anything special, it's just a wiper I guess lol.

Just bought a pair of Bosch Icons at Auto Zone, two for the price of one right now.

I really like the Bosch Icons. They have been in use for two years and work great. I also use Rain-X as Oregon is not a dry state. Pun intended.

THE best Ive had is the PIAA wipers Ive had them on since 04 and they still work perfectly!
Yeah and we sell them here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/piaa-super-silicone-wiper-blade-p-224.php

I plan to get my first set of PIAA's soon for the Infinite G35 coupe and the Nissan Pathfinder.

I had originally been running the Lexor brand of wiper blades from Wal-Mart. They seem to be very good but after using in a driving rain for more than 30 minutes a residue starts to lay down on the windshield. I have heard a lot of good things about the PIAA's. I'll be able to provide my own testiment on them once I get a set.

I had been using the PIAA wipers on my Explorer for almost 4 years and they finally gave up the ghost. I have been very impressed with them and the glass treatment that comes with them. Together, it is very effective and long lasting, but expensive.
Before that I had replaces the stock with Trico's which some say are the stock replacement...HAA!!! POS.
On every other vehicle I have ever had I used Rain X (treatment, not wipers) and experimented with different wipers. Until a couple of years ago...then I bought the Bosch Icons for my truck. Bosch Icons and Rain X treatment is THE BEST set up I have ever used. The PIAA will last longer, but the Icons and Rain X works better. I believe the new Rain X wipers will perform similar to the Icons as well as the Valaeo (sp?). They seem quite similar in design.

Members online

No members online now.
Back