Black on Black

Blackspyder

LVC Member
Reaction score
So here are my pics , Ls V8 on Baccarat Black Passion 20'', what do you guys think ?

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00213.JPG

DSC00216.JPG

Not a bad looking ride, not my choice in rims but I like the monotone look of your ride.

Thanx

Thanx Guys, I bought them last summer but I had to remove them during our long winter (canada).

those rims are pretty hot, u should get video of them spinning

:runaway:
:runaway:

shoulda painted them backwords.. the outside black and left the chrome middle.. nice whop

i was thinking that. they look bigger than my black rims. are u running 255 tires those thing look tiny. I kinda like it. its def. unique. gotta be easy to clean since no break dust comes through.

Thanx a lot, I'm runnin 245-35-20 Hankook Ventus 4Es H105, it's a Ultra-High Performance All Season tire ,W-Rated, they're kind of quiet and they give a smooth drive ( and also a good price-quality ratio ) and another thing, you can also remove the chrome parts to keep the rims all black, when u get tired of the chrome.

H105.jpg

2 more pix

So my 2 babies, the first pic gives u a better image of the size, and the second one is the chrome pipes.

she kinda looks like my girl wit lighter colored hair.. pretty creepy.. plus my girl has glasses like those and the same pointless sweater.. maybe its the car.. :) i have the same headlamps and corner lights.. and 20's... :) most definately the car!!

Love the girl, like the car, rims are a little busy for my taste, but the girl made up for them. :)
Eamonn

I would remove the chrome from the rims, I think it makes them look horrible. I like the style though and I think the all black would look realy nice.

Keep the car, keep the rims, give me the girl. I should be able to get there by sat. to pick her up. Sound like a plan. :)

They both look nice. A real pair of sweeties. But damn! Those shoes! :eek:

Just yankin' your chain. :)

Members online

Back