brother wrecked mark

Mill1978

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from my brother saying he wreck my Mark.....he didn't send pics and truthfully don't even want to see any....

I just got an email from my brother saying he wreck my Mark.....he didn't send pics and truthfully don't even want to see any....

i am so sorry. THAT JUST PLAIN SUCKS
this is why no one drives mine. i have let 2 people drive mine. both had enough cash and a concrete understanding, if they wrecked it i get to keep the car and $3500

Tat kinda reminds me of my friend eric. @15 he had a MINT baby blue 66 bronco that his brother drove into a tree. gd shame rust free totally stock baby blue cream puff.

He has money to pay for it.....just sucks....his truck is in the shop having the Trans rebuilt....so my wife let him use the mark

that sucks, the only person i let drive my mark is my dad. it was his car for 3 years so he knows how to handle it and what its capable of, nobody else is touching it. my sister has been driving for 4 years, her first year driving accident, 2nd year driving accident- her first car was around 1k in damage, her 2nd car was around 4-6k in damage, im not letting anyone touch it. hope you get it fixed up!

Hope your brother is Ok.

Cars can be replaced.....people can't.
Lots of people have driven my mark, chit happens.
I am sure you brother feels like crap

I don't let anyone drive my mark...not even the wife

I used to be IDENTICAL to you... Then sh!t got rough. I end up unemplyed for almost a year between 2010 & last year & we had to get rid of my wife's SUV due to super high payments. I was driving both of my Marks for work but I was loading the miles on them. Especially my prairie tan. My wife was drivnig my truck but my wife works 14 blocks from the house. Instead of continuing to pile on the miles, now I'm driving my truck for work purposes leaving my wife with the 93. She actually enjoys driving it & FULLY understands not only my passion for them but how hard it is to find parts for them so she drives like an old man.

Moral of the story? It's not always a bad thing to let someone else drive your car. They just have to know & understand how rare these cars are.

Is it totaled??
Dam... that sucks.
I had a 93 that got fubared.... that is how I wound up with my 97 LSC.

If its not bad, you could probably fix it. These cars come apart and go back together pretty easy. Totalled mine a few years ago.

I don't know how bad it really is but I'll keep you guys posted....I won't be home until March/April.....funny thing I haven't driven her almost 2 years

I used to be IDENTICAL to you... Then sh!t got rough. I end up unemplyed for almost a year between 2010 & last year & we had to get rid of my wife's SUV due to super high payments. I was driving both of my Marks for work but I was loading the miles on them. Especially my prairie tan. My wife was drivnig my truck but my wife works 14 blocks from the house. Instead of continuing to pile on the miles, now I'm driving my truck for work purposes leaving my wife with the 93. She actually enjoys driving it & FULLY understands not only my passion for them but how hard it is to find parts for them so she drives like an old man.

Moral of the story? It's not always a bad thing to let someone else drive your car. They just have to know & understand how rare these cars are.

She doesn't respect the car like I do...she gets her cougar and I drive the mark...but I'm thinking of putting her in my '93 once I do some minor maintanace...it's already coil converted and it's a gen 1 parts are way easier to find

I trust my brother.....and he always let me drive his srt cherokee......its not a big dealto let him drive the mark.......

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Update: My brother is giving me 6 grand for all my pain and suffering...I still haven't seen pics be oh well 6 grand will get me a nice replacement plus add ons

Members online

No members online now.
Back