Cali Heads Unite 2!!!

rickztahone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well mike and I decided to meet up by our cribs and check each others rides out. i was definitely impressed, and like i've posted on the "cali heads unite" post before i would like to see others peoples ls'. i want to set up a meet anywhere near LA. we were thinking PCH by santa monica or malibu or something. we met up in the valley but can meet anywhere so it's closer to other LS owners. please pm either mike or myself or reply to this post for a meet in the near future. here's a few piks (it wus just the 2 of us)

new pics 001.jpg
new pics 002.jpg
new pics 003.jpg
new pics 004.jpg

btw mike has 5% tint on his ride and also has tint on the windshield. now i'm thinkin' of doing the same thing. and it's small things like this that i think we might benefit from a meet. please reply if your anywhere near the area. even if your car is stock we can lend a hand with your upgrades. peace

new pics 001.jpg

new pics 002.jpg

new pics 003.jpg

new pics 004.jpg

lets do this......

we got 3 people so far.....lets give it a couple weeks to spark interest and get more people involved.

I'm always happy to represent the Inland Empire. :cool:

Just say when and where.

Yo Mike.....u know I'm down...L.A. is a bit far for me, but if I know where and the when...I'll try to be there.

HA!!! I just sent u a pm right b4 u posted. Funny. For sure...we will try and make it like in 3-4 weeks. I will for sure post. Hope alls well!!!

005LS5spd i would like to see your car as well. hopefully we'll have a lot of people there. and btw mike i saw ur post and it's weird cuz i could've swore my lights went on when i hit the unlock button even before my aftermarket alarm, weird. i'll have to ask my homie who did it. i usually leave it on the auto so then my low beams and my fogs go on when i hit the unlock. great job guys on posting and tryin' to get some people. i've been searching for cali heads myself. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Lets start thinking about a Date, Place and Time.

And remember...... Everywhere is freeway close in Low Cal. :cool:

that sounds good to me. is saturday or sunday a better day for all of you to meet up? let me know cuz i have alternate sundays off if you decide to meet on a sunday. saturday i'm always off. keep me or mike posted

Either day is Ok with me..... the only weekend that I can't make it is June 30th-July 1st.

june 23rd works for me as well. so lets tally up and see how many are down to roll for sure. i'm down for sure---- (1)

Sounds cool to me. Ideas on place....Somehwere on PCH....Malibu....ZUma...???? I think a beach backdrop or a pic at a lookout spot through the canyons would be dope.

Bump....we Agreed On The 23rd. Anyone Else From The La Area Want To Participate? Post Your Confirm

You guys should go to Cars and Coffee in Irvine every saturday morning, its where the elite car enthusiests go. You will :q:q:q:q when u see how many exotics are there every week. Used to be the Crystal Cove Car Show, but they shut that down and it moved to irvine.

http://crystalcovecarshow.blogspot.com/
* Every Saturday from 7am to 9am
* Rain or shine, but weather can affect what shows up
* The new location for the show is 7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine, CA, 92618
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=7905+gateway+blvd.,+irvine,+ca&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&iwloc=A

Members online

No members online now.
Back