car sits 1.5 inches lower on passenger side

xdsub40

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i've owned my LS for about 6 months now and ever since ive had it, my passenger side sits about 1.5 inches lower than my driver side. Any ideas as to what can cause this? i've searched but no luck. It is extremely noticable when you're following me.

ps. i will also mention that i had the alignment done a couple months ago and it came out fine. Caster was a little off but other than that, nothing showed to be way off spec

Last edited:
I was going to say busted spring, but I would think the alignment shop would notice that.

I called the dealership and the springs are discontinued :-( Would i have to go with a lowering spring kit as my only solution? Could this be the only thing causing it? Why would it only be on one side? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the quick responses

Maybe you have a really fat chick hiding in the passenger side of your car's trunk.

There are only so many reasons a car will lean to one side. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

1. Aforementioned fat chick
2. Flat tires / Uneven sized tires
3. Collapsed springs
4. Bent / broken suspension parts (springs, control arms, :blah: :blah: :blah:)
5. Bent unibody
6. Gravity may be pulling more on the passenger side than the driver's side. If so, have your Gravity Generator looked at.

1. There is a weight limit to ride this ride so no fat chicks here
2. All tires were all replaced with proper size and air pressure
3. Very possible as already stated but none available except for lowering springs
4. No broken parts (alignment has been checked and done with no issues)
5. I dont know what that means but if you mean bent frame that would show on alignment for sure
6. Where is the gravity generator located on the LS? Ordered one off ebay but i cant find it in the manual

Stock springs are discontinued? Try Maxx at fivestarford (right side of this page).

If that doesn't work, then I have a stock set I can sell you.

yeah i tried sunstate ford here in orlando who is one of the largest ford dealerships around here and they said they are discontinued. I wouldnt mind buying them from you petkel. PM sent. thanks for the help guys, i'll report back for an update

kowalski is selling his stock springs too since his sprints went with the car

Members online

No members online now.
Back