ccfl halos and mclaren grille for sale as well

xsbc63x

LVC Member
Reaction score
i also have a set of ccfl halo lights for sale one light has very minor scuff mark and the other has a crack in the bottom of the lens, and is fogging when wet. make an offer on those and the mclaren grille. they are just sitting around.

Is the grill painted? Are the lights able to be taken apart and the lenses replaced. I will take both. What are you looking for as far as a price.

yeah but alot of time the stuff people use to re-seal them makes it almost impossible to take back apart.....

I still want the lights let me know what you want for them .....

the lights i would say can be taken apart, cause i was gonna send them back and they said they could reseal them. the grille is not painted professionally just spray canned. it would need paint.

200 for the lights and 50 for the grille. the lights have the prewired harness too.

heres some pics

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0034.JPG

DSCF0035.JPG

DSCF000126.JPG

if things fall through on the lights and you want to sell them cheaper let me know. I am a little financialy challenged. Thoes are the 2000 style light right?
Eamonn

I would have to get the grill repainted anyway. Not so sure I want it though. I have vivid red paint and wanted to keep the middle black on the grille. The lights look good. I would want to change out my lenses and put them on these. Am I going to be able to do this on my 02.

Payment options??

payment send money order, i will get the products out asap.. grill has never been installed. i was gonna put it on just never got time to get it painted good.
yes they are 00-02 style lights with clear corner

you still have the lights also what exactly is wrong with them??? do they get condensation in them

Members online

Back