CE for sale

i dont know who the hell thinks they can sell a car on auto trader or craigslist or even ebay with no pics, in the time it takes to write that add, a pic can be uploaded. it takes no extra work. i wont even look at vehicles with no pics, i dont get some people.

i dont know who the hell thinks they can sell a car on auto trader or craigslist or even ebay with no pics, in the time it takes to write that add, a pic can be uploaded. it takes no extra work. i wont even look at vehicles with no pics, i dont get some people.

I bought my mark w/ no pics in a cl ad. But i called and asked ?'s and everything worked out. Luckily i found it the first day listed and was the exact mark i was looking for (sunroof, heated seats, working headlights/neon, toreador red, working cup holder,Working susp, ect). For 3k and 120k miles. i did ok. Gotta take chances and i didn't want this to slip away. Did have a couple problems but they were fixed with in a week and under 150 bucks.

If you want something bad enough you'll be willing to take your time to find it. I love my lincoln dammit and am willing to do anything to make it perfect. This car has every option i would ever want and i WILL NOT get rid of it unless i have to.

yeah i have also heard people's descriptions of " oh the paint is nice" or " oh the interior is really nice" and then you see the car and it cant be anything further from the truth. i cant stand people wasting my time. it seems everything i ever go to look at is nothing like mentioned, or people use pictures of their cars from 4 years ago to lure you in. its like looking at houses right now, we are going to be moving, so im going through craigslist for rentals, and half the adds dont have a single picture of the house they have listed, i wont even waste my time to go look at them without pictures, if i semi like what i see in a pic, i go look, no pics, no interest.

Members online

No members online now.
Back